Laman

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Native Pride Tattoo

http://malcolmmitchell.blogspot.com/


Tattoo of a drawing from Boris I did on my own leg
Native Pride Tattoo


Submitted by Native Pride Tattoo.


You may also like these tattoos:

My tattoo showing the famous Alis Volat Propriis wording.
Alis Volat Propriis


Submitted by Taylor.


Live with passion is written on foot.
Live With Passion


Submitted by Missy.


ed hardy design done a peter tattoo in danbury conn.
japanese dragon on back


Submitted by AL.


My dad got this tattoo a couple years back. They screwed up the eye the first time but he went and got it fixed. I want to get this tattoo when I’m old enough. I think it’s the best one out of his 7.
Amazing Detailed Tiger Tattoo


Submitted by Sara.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER
If you are the copyright owner of any of these articles or image and don't want me to share them, please, write comments on pages and I will gladly remove them.