Laman

Friday, July 30, 2010

Woo Hoo time for loltatz

Blunt Edge FTW

Blunt Edge FTW

How many Straight-Edge kids does it take to drink a case of beer?One, if no one's looking.

I feel sick

I feel sick

Having just eaten at a shitty Australian attempt at an American eatery, I feel nothing but contempt for this fat man's stomach. It'll pass, as will the humorous undertones of this tattoo.

Formal For Life

Formal For Life

That's not smart. Like, not even in the dressing smart kinda sense, nothing about it is smart. Had it have been done better, shadows, colour etc, maybe. But until then. It's dumb.

Bubble O'Brilliant

Bubble O'Brilliant
CHILDHOOD ICE TREATS FTW!
See the rest at www.loltatz.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER
If you are the copyright owner of any of these articles or image and don't want me to share them, please, write comments on pages and I will gladly remove them.