Laman

Friday, June 4, 2010

Tattoos by Cory Norris at Silver Back Ink

My Photos | still in progress, going to be full sleeve | Cory Norris | FUSION INK,SILVERBACK INK
still in progress, going to be full sleeve
My Photos | really like this tattoo... | Cory Norris | FUSION INK,SILVERBACK INK
really like this tattoo...
My Photos | Jakes Harpy eagle...damn fun. Ill get a better healed photo later. | Cory Norris | FUSION INK,SILVERBACK INK
Jakes Harpy eagle...damn fun. Ill get a better healed photo later.
My Photos | Thanks Danny!  Good to get this done finally | Cory Norris | SILVERBACK INK
Thanks Danny! Good to get this done finally
See more at www.corynorristattoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER
If you are the copyright owner of any of these articles or image and don't want me to share them, please, write comments on pages and I will gladly remove them.