Laman

Friday, November 27, 2009

Last Day In NYC















The last client of the trip was a international client he wanted a half sleeve to take back to Germany with him. I granted his wishes, with a traditional favorite of mine, he also got his brothers names in my script. I have to say a special thanks to all of those who travel from far off places to come and get work done, a few of our top travelers are the Japanese, Germans, British, Thai, and Australian’s to name a few, thanks for making the journeys and I always try and make sure you go back home with the sickest piece of west coast art work.

A special thanks to everyone who came through to get work done out there on the East Coast, and a thanks to my friends on the East Coast your hospitality is second to none and none of this would be possible with out you. I had a great time and I am thankful and happy to be home. Look out for my next East Coast trip in Feb I will be back at the Marcel to kill it once again, and as always its back to business here on the west coast. A final thanks to the Hotel Marcel for keeping a open mind and letting artist have a place to work. Stay up Toon$

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER
If you are the copyright owner of any of these articles or image and don't want me to share them, please, write comments on pages and I will gladly remove them.